Your cart is empty
1. Click here to read the firmware Installation Guide.
2. Click here to download the HiBy R3 V1.15 firmware.
1. Click hereto read the firmware Installation Guide.
2. Click here to download the HiBy R3 V1.16 firmware.
1. Click here to download the firmware to manually update.
2. Click here to simulator for the custom theme function on firmware 2.01.
What HiBy R3 firmware 2.01 can do?
Click here to download the firmware to manually update.
What HiBy R3 firmware 2.1 can do?
WHAT’S NEW:- Support Qobuz.- Added TIDAL Master support.- Added E-book function in menu bar.
Get OTA update to enjoy the new features now!
Manually download the firmware Here
NOTE:Themes on V2.0 are not compatible with V3.0.Theme simulator for V3.0, click Here
For more information, click Here
1. Added the pedometer function in menu bar.
2. Added the screen rotation function in the settings.
3. Fixed the problem of Bluetooth unavailability after standby wakeup.
4. Optimized the stability of HiByLink connection.
5. Fixed the problem where the screen sometimes not refresh or refresh slowly when switching song with a large number of songs in the playlist.
6. Fixed the crash problem of playing individual TIDAL tracks.
7. Fixed the sync issue with deleting playlist under HiBy Link connection.
8. Fixed the slide problem in TIDAL and Qobuz playing interface.
9. Fixed the play failure of some individual WAV files.
10. Modified the Qobuz list and deleted the New Artist sort.
11. Optimized some translation strings in English and Russian.
Manually download from HERE
R3 as output: Wireless settings->Bluetooth->Search device and connect W5->Select UAT in Codec
R3 as input: The phone Bluetooth is connected to R3, and enable UAT option in the HiByMusic App settings
1. Added the sending and receiving function of Bluetooth UAT.
2. Added the receiving function of Bluetooth AAC.
3. Added "Recently added" in the playlist.
4. Added an option of date setting in System settings -> Time setting.
5. Fixed other bugs.
OTA upgrade it manually, download here: CLICK HERE
The new version, R3- V.3.3 International updating firmware has been released.
Click here to upgrade your new firmware.
Fixed the restart error while connecting with some Bluetooth devices.
* Some Bluetooth devices do not support LDAC or aptX protocol which may occur playback failure. In this case, please change the settings in Bluetooth -> Codec -> SBC.
1. Click here to read and download the Google Play on R6 Chinese ROM.
The upgrade involves the file system and the adjustment of the disk layout, so this upgrade is done by flashing the firmware to a disc instead of via the OTA.
Watch the video to see how you can upgrade the firmwarehttps://youtu.be/0THFZyVFxb4
The Android 8.1 firmware updatehttps://drive.google.com/open…
Support Two-way Bluetooth!
R6 V1.20G changelogs:
1. Added the function of USB audio input -> R6 Pro -> Bluetooth audio output.
2. Supported R6 Pro as a digital source from Bluetooth input.
3. Added idle automatic shutdown function (Set option in Setting -> Battery).
4. Added user and account function in system setting (Available for some apps and Google Play).
How does the R6 access digital source mode?
Settings -> Connected devices -> Bluetooth -> Bluetooth Audio Input
Then search the R6 on your mobile phone via Bluetooth and connect.
*Support SBC codec only, and more codecs support will come soon.
1. Click here to read and download the USB DAC Driver.
1. Click Here to read the R6 User Manual.
1. Click here to read the R3 User Manual.