Your cart is empty
1. Click here to read the firmware Installation Guide.
2. Click here to download the HiBy R3 V1.15 firmware.
1. Click hereto read the firmware Installation Guide.
2. Click here to download the HiBy R3 V1.16 firmware.
1. Click here to download the firmware to manually update.
2. Click here to simulator for the custom theme function on firmware 2.01.
What HiBy R3 firmware 2.01 can do?
Click here to download the firmware to manually update.
What HiBy R3 firmware 2.1 can do?
WHAT’S NEW:- Support Qobuz.- Added TIDAL Master support.- Added E-book function in menu bar.
Get OTA update to enjoy the new features now!
Manually download the firmware Here
NOTE:Themes on V2.0 are not compatible with V3.0.Theme simulator for V3.0, click Here
For more information, click Here
1. Added the pedometer function in menu bar.
2. Added the screen rotation function in the settings.
3. Fixed the problem of Bluetooth unavailability after standby wakeup.
4. Optimized the stability of HiByLink connection.
5. Fixed the problem where the screen sometimes not refresh or refresh slowly when switching song with a large number of songs in the playlist.
6. Fixed the crash problem of playing individual TIDAL tracks.
7. Fixed the sync issue with deleting playlist under HiBy Link connection.
8. Fixed the slide problem in TIDAL and Qobuz playing interface.
9. Fixed the play failure of some individual WAV files.
10. Modified the Qobuz list and deleted the New Artist sort.
11. Optimized some translation strings in English and Russian.
Manually download from HERE
1. Click here to read and download the Google Play on R6 Chinese ROM.
The upgrade involves the file system and the adjustment of the disk layout, so this upgrade is done by flashing the firmware to a disc instead of via the OTA.
Watch the video to see how you can upgrade the firmwarehttps://youtu.be/0THFZyVFxb4
The Android 8.1 firmware updatehttps://drive.google.com/open…
1. Click here to read and download the USB DAC Driver.
1. Click here to read the R3 User Manual.